Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Final Thoughts.

1.- Saul, Sue, Ruth, Caroline, Captain Marrs, Dick Lane, The Controller, Peter, Marc and Wind.
I would be Sue, because she was brave and she fight for the things that she believed that were correct. She was intelligent and persistent in the things that she did.

2.- I think Saul felt angry, sad and impotent.
I felt very sad and impotent too. I can't believe how there are people without pity about the animals so I can't understand that exist people without good feelings.

3.- The setting of the story is in the year of 2051 in Europe.It's a place where the days are very hot, for this reason the people can't go outside without protection. The computer play a role very important because it controls the life of the people. There are differences between the world of that time and this time, because in this time we aren't controlled by the computer, we manage to the computer.......yet, and we don't have animals that make music.....yet.

4.- When I read the book I fell combination of all feelings, because I'm sensitive person. I don't like the unfair and the mistreatment toward any life. I like when I see courage, love, pity, so in this book I find a lot situations that make me feel these feelings.

5.- The main character is Saul. I'm like him in I like the music and when I have some problem in my life I complain like him, but I try don't do that . I'm different of him in when something new comes to my life I try to do something about it, if it is good for me but difficult to accept I try to fit in this situation, I don't stay immobile.

6.- Dear Saul I considerate your friend and for this reason I want to give you an advice. You have to have more courage in the life because it's important for to follow ahead in this life. When you have a problem you don't stay immobile, you've to look for a better way for to solve that and you've to make good things for to another people.

No comments: